Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tourist Stuff

I guess I should, in all fairness provide a bit of tourist-friendly information. So here are a few of the exiting things one can go and check out when in the Tsitsikamma area.

Tsitsikamma National Park
Great for hiking, i.e 'The otter Trail'
Tel: +27 (0)42 281 1607
Fax: +27 (0)42 281 1843
email: TsitsikamaR@sanparks.org
web: www.sanparks.org

Canopy Tours
An exiting way to see one of the most beautiful places on earth .

Black Water Tubing
An adrenaline rush descending deep into the Storms River Gorge. Plus they helped me out when I left my car lights on and I had to recharge my battery. They are nice guys so please support them.
Tel: +27 (0)42 281 1757
Mobile: +27 (0)82 443 2301
Email: info@tubenaxe.co.za
Web: www.blackwatertubing.net

This may sound silly, but a Google search would bring up almost all of the info you could want. There are so many Adventure Tours and such, that you can get a tailored experience in a variety of packages. Most of the places even have their own transportation, or at least are affiliated with another company that will tack you to most of the places you would like to visit.

If you want some more information you could always check out www.gogardenrout.co.za. They hand out nice free maps as well. If you want something closer to Tsitsikamma then try Tsitsikamma Falls Adventure, +27 (0)42 280 3770. I unfortunately cannot vouch for any of these places but I thought it my duty to at least tell you about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment