Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Knysna, Till We Meet Again

I am posting this to say my loving farewell to Knysna. I have loved being in this town, and would like to thank every one here that has made my time so special. There is definitely something about the place that will live in my heart always. It is with great reluctance that I head off towards Hermanus and the coastal villages along the way. The N2 shall not keep me its captive; I will find the prettiest way down for all those who enjoy a good scenic route.

Do not think I have told all I have to tell about Knysna. There are still many more stories, some I will have to come back to finish. There is more to come, and more to be told.

If you don't see any new posts, fret not it will be my internet that will be down, not me. If after a week nothing, then start to get worried. Maybe call the police. Though I doubt anything bad will happen. *gulp*
Enough with the spooky, scary talking...

Knysna, I will miss you. Never again will I simply drive through. You deserve more than that.


No comments:

Post a Comment