Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Off I Go

Just picking up my business cards and off I go. It would be bloody well raining. Oh well. I suppose there is no such thing as a perfect time to leave now is there.

I got my Business Cards printed at Wildmoon Studios in Port Elizabeth. They are at 179 Cape Road, Mill Park. The Number is 041 374 0540 and the email address is infor@wildmoonstudios.co.za. I say check them out. I got 500 hundred-colour front and black-and-white back for under R400. Seriously, support the dude.

Will inform you as the travel continues. . .

3 comments:

  1. Business cards? It would be interesting to get a post about how people react to them and if they help at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does depend what you are using them for. Are they there to keep your lazy ass from writing down your number, or for actual business?

      Delete
    2. I plan to do a post just on the cards soon, actually. Basically they are just to drum up business and traffic to the blog. So far it is going well.

      Delete