Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Photographs.

Right then. As you may have read, I have been gifted a camera from my father. It is a very good camera. The problem is, I am not a particularly good photographer, despite having a jacket that would make me look otherwise. Therefore what I have been doing is mulling around; going to pretty places and taking the odd photograph, in the hopes of betting better. Oh there have been some right horrors I will tell you mate.
Though, persevere I shall.

I have already posted the bearable pictures I took on Saturday, but I thought I would show you a few I took earlier last week. Some of them were taken at Bot River. Lovely place. I will tell you more about it later.

I do hope you guys have noticed increased quality of my pictures. I do it all for you, my readers, so stroke my fragile ego. I may hang on passing compliments, which are softly repeated as a rock myself to sleep, listening to the rain fall on my aluminium roof.

1 comment: