Sunday, October 28, 2012

Recap of Last Few Days

I almost feel like I apologize for not posting more than I post. This time the time of silence comes with very justifiable reasons. So let me give you a basic overview of the last few days before I leap into the articles explaining each step in graphic (maybe even sexy) detail:

On Tuesday my father and I hunted down a place that had a front bumper for me.

Wednesday we took his bike to Grabouw, and got the parts I needed for my car.

Thursday was spent packing up my stuff, stripping the front of my car, installing the front bumper and saying goodbye to my aunt and uncle.

Friday I said goodbye to the Hermanus family and headed off to Cape Town were I spent quality time with friends I had not seen in two years. It was epic.

Saturday I went on the Zombie Walk. Oh the pictures I took. If I said "Hot girl with fake blood", and you felt nothing; then you, sir, are dead inside. Dead; I tell you. Though not undead, because that would be cool.

Sunday, well, I have tied myself to the computer with snacks and Grapster (a mix of Grape Soda and Monster). Besides my friends are busy working on their game, and getting grey hairs over the Cry Engine. More on that later.

I hope you guys enjoy the slaving I intend to do today. I have so much to tell you and as always, I hope you enjoy reading the stories as much I did living them.

The Work Space
The view from my friend's place in Woodstock

No comments:

Post a Comment