Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Goodbye Mother City

The last time I came to Cape Town was two years ago. I was born In this city, I have lived in this city, I will miss this city. I have had an amazing time, and cherished the time I spent with my friends. I see them so seldom; I hope they know that they are always close to my heart.

Well if they read this then I am sure they will know, but if they don't, they, you know.

I am now heading up the west cost all the way to Lambertsbaai. I shall be taking the R27 to Langebaan, the stopping at Saldana, Yzerfontien, Melkbosstrand, Noorthoek, Portowen, and other interestingly named places.

Wish me luck.

If any of you have idea, or suggestions of were I should stop then just send me a message, or to be certain I get it, SMS me at 082 898 5490.

No comments:

Post a Comment